“We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” TS Eliot
It is a mighty oxymoron that most Realtors have never… moved!
I grew up here and…I did move away…but I will now never leave…
The Okanagan is my home. Make it yours.
Top 5 reasons why life in a small town can be pretty great.
- You get to know the winemakers on a first name basis.
- You get to know the fruit stand workers on a first name basis.
- You get to know the farmer’s market operators on a first name basis.
- You save money when you shop local/support local.
- You face no traffic issues on your way to the beach, on your way to the golf course, or on your way to the local pub.
- And…the #6 best thing about living in a small town…nobody minds if your list runs over…its very understandable.
Patrick Murphy, 250 486 2529 call or text direct on any property.